Pat Hardie - Altered Art Studio

Adventures with artquilts, fibres, neckties and 2 very fine flatcoat retrievers - Gypsy & Reo

Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday the 16th

Monday, Feb16th, 3 degrees C
A leisurely start today. And I get to have a homemade capuccino, always a good thing. We were cosy warm last night under our down comforter. Well OK it was a bit nippy on the nose. Dogs are happy in the trailer. Unfortunately now that we are on the road again, Gypsy is panting.
We stop off for gas in Nacognoches - $1.879. Free wireless is not to be had. The laptop continues to shut down unexpectedly at an ever increasing rate, rendering it almost useless for navigation and communication. Thank goodness the cell phone is functioning properly.
I forgot to wish everyone a ‘happy family day’. Now why would that be of any importance to me who is in Texas? Well I just called Carman to get the phone number for Eurocom, the manufacturer of my laptop. There 1-877 number doesn’t work here in the States. Anyway I have the number but of course they’re busy celebrating this holiday and won’t be open until tomorrow. Another stroke of bad luck.
I'm sitting at the main corner of Coldspring, opposite Elaine's where we just had a wonderful lunch. I'm using their wireless to post this quickly. Pictures to follow on another day

1 Comments:

Blogger Zurie said...

Hello Pat!

Where are you? No posts since Monday. Hope everything is OK and you are safe, well and enjoying your vacation. How is Gypsy?

Elizabeth (RBC)

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home