Pat Hardie - Altered Art Studio

Adventures with artquilts, fibres, neckties and 2 very fine flatcoat retrievers - Gypsy & Reo

Thursday, February 28, 2008

end of last day in Destin

Gypsy fan club alert - she is eating!!! just about all of her food. What do you think? Was she protesting the trip, not being able to go to dog shows, what?

Can you guess what this carcass is? Email me your answer. Ok. How about these ducks in the endangered species habitat?

I want one of each of these chairs. Well maybe not the pink since I already own two of them.

Jelly fish in full plumage

Plain jelly fish.
The bridge between Fort Walton Beach and Destin.


My sponge & shell collection so far. Not certain how many, if any, of the sponges will come home. I gave them the BIG bleach today and left them in the sun. Only one just smells of bleach, i.e, the rest really stink. I'm rather proud of the giant horseshoe crab, at least I think that's what it is, found on the beach at Tybee Island, outside Savannah. S/he gets special treatment and safe passage in the dishpan.



A few snails, I think, but I liked the pattern created by the receding tide.




Darn! I forget what this fish is. Couple a fisher people I chatted with knew what it is, but could not identify the jelly fish. These photos were taken near the bridge (earlier photo) and on land owned by Elgin Airforce base.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home