Pat Hardie - Altered Art Studio

Adventures with artquilts, fibres, neckties and 2 very fine flatcoat retrievers - Gypsy & Reo

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Getting ready to leave for Calgary

The dreaded patchwork jacket is almost complete - only the hem and buttons to go, complete with matching handbag. Yesterday I finished several coiled fabric bowls to take with me as hostess gifts.
I'm off to Calgary tomorrow, May 9th. My friend, Doris, and I will be driving through the Rockies to Vancouver, ferry across to the Island and to our final destination of Parksville where we will dogsit for 2 weeks. Doing so means I miss the quilt show at the RA Centre in Ottawa, Mother's Day AND seeing my youngest son, Sean, who is driving home from CFB Gagetown in New Brunswick for a week's leave.
Stay tuned for more on my latest adventure.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home