Pat Hardie - Altered Art Studio

Adventures with artquilts, fibres, neckties and 2 very fine flatcoat retrievers - Gypsy & Reo

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Kelowna, BC


Well, guess what? My first disaster. In the drag & drop operation of images to the laptop hard drive I managed to select only the last image. So many times before I have always checked to see if all the images have transferred before reformatting the card, but tonight ... I have only one image to offer you, taken today part way down 97c. Since I don't have the others for reference, I cannot guess at the location. Too bad all way round.
FYI - we stayed at a most desireable place last night - Emerald Lodge, just outside Field, BC. Absolutely gorgeous and worth the decadent price. Wood burning fireplace in each room which is one of 4 in roughly 28 buildings scattered around one side of the lake. The lodge itself is the original. So peaceful and so quiet. No TV's or high speed wireless except in the main lodge. We were the only ones to use the outdoor hot tub (40 degrees C) before bed after sitting on our little porch overlooking the lake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home