Pat Hardie - Altered Art Studio

Adventures with artquilts, fibres, neckties and 2 very fine flatcoat retrievers - Gypsy & Reo

Thursday, March 05, 2009

The biggest rig in the park


Al says he is putting in a bid on this one - VBG
I haven't mentioned the fact that we will be leaving here on Saturday to start our way home. The reason? One of my quilts made it into a juried show in North Carolina. As I never dreamed that I would succeed with my first ever juried entry, I had made no plans for shipping, etc. Unfortunately it has to arrive before March 20th, so home we must go a week earlier than planned.
Oh yes if you would like to see the 'winning' quilt, go to http://www.merrickvilleartists.com/portfolios/pat/html/pat-port.htm
scroll down to the last row. It's the first one on the left hand side. If you click on the image, it will enlarge and give you details as to materials & technique. The quilt will be returned the end of August after the second exhibition, so it will be on view during the Merrickville Artists' Studio Tour, last weekend of Sept., first one in Oct. That is, of course, if it doesn't get sold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home