Pat Hardie - Altered Art Studio

Adventures with artquilts, fibres, neckties and 2 very fine flatcoat retrievers - Gypsy & Reo

Friday, November 13, 2009

A new venue

Last weekend I delivered some of my 'stuff' to Dave, the owner of Homestead Gallery. south of Kemptville, Ontario. I figure he might just as well display my pieces as have them languish unseen on my walls or hidden in drawers or closets. Only time will tell if this is a successful venture. At some point he will be mounting pictures of my work on his website at http://www.homestead-gallery.com/.

2 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

It is sure to be a success. Your work is spectacular.

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Penny said...

Good luck Pat. I enjoy visiting your site from time to time. The wedding gift was particularly creative. Happy New Year's.
Regards

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home