Pat Hardie - Altered Art Studio

Adventures with artquilts, fibres, neckties and 2 very fine flatcoat retrievers - Gypsy & Reo

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I've been blogged

Today I got an email from my friend and fellow artist, Pamela Allen, saying that a former student of hers visited the Transitions exhibit in its second (of three) venue (Cary, NC) and has posted pictures of both our pieces as well as others.Check out photos of the Page-Walker Arts & History Center, a lovely old restored hotel & what Jeanne McBrayer has to sayhttp://allthingsquilty.blogspot.com/2009/08/all-things-quilty-field-trip.htmlA few folks have mentioned that I haven't posted anything on my blog for some months. So very true, but soon to be rectified. I shall be posting pictures of my latest creations inspired by medieval-gothic illuminated manuscripts (or book of hours as they are also called) and also by my oldest son's upcoming wedding.Stay tuned while I try to remember how to assemble the description & pictures in some sort of cohesive order. Oh yes, one has to do everything in the opposite direction. Maybe if I had a website it might be easier, but I don't so ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home