Pat Hardie - Altered Art Studio

Adventures with artquilts, fibres, neckties and 2 very fine flatcoat retrievers - Gypsy & Reo

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wedding artwork




My son (the one getting married) & his bride-to-be asked me back in May - 'Have you any idea of what Anne, the ring bearer, might use that is NOT a cushion'? 'But of course' I said. 'Look at these little boxes, one of which I made for my neighbour's granddaughter. Son picked out the tie he liked from among the over 1000 I have and the deed was done. After all I've had more than enough practice in making fabric boxes. In this case we decided on a hinged lid and ribbon holding the top closed just in case Anne might trip while walking down the aisle.
In my next post I'll tell you about their second request.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home